Takahiro Iwasaki (岩崎 貴宏, born 1975 in Hiroshima) is a Japanese artist and sculptor. This post groups some of our favorites works of this series where the artist creates a detailed model of a temple and also builds a mirror image model creating the illusion of a reflection on water. When suspended, the sculptures become something magical and awe inspiring.
- Featured Image: Reflection Model (Omnipresence/Phoenix) via
- Reflection Model (Omnipresence/Gold) via
- Reflection Model (Itsukushima) via
- Reflection Model (Perfect Bliss) via
- Reflection Model (Lapis Lazuli) via